We are a diverse group of believers striving to live a life for God. Jesus said: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Matthew 22:37-40
As God’s people we strive to be like Jesus and share Him with others. We want others to know the love of Jesus, the healing and hope he offers in this life and the next, and the fellowship that comes through him. Church is a place where we can support each other through life’s challenges and grow as members of God’s family.
We have no creed other than the Bible. This guides us while allowing for a variety of opinions and viewpoints which are essential to our freedom in Christ.
Encourage, enable and inspire our congregation, members of the Church and the unchurched to grow in the likeness of Jesus.
Reaching Up – Reaching In – Reaching Out to make/grow disciples of Christ.
Things we agree upon:
- Jesus is the Son of God, who lived to show us the way, died for the forgiveness of our sins, and rose again promising new life.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- Salvation is by the grace of God when we believe in Jesus and do his will.
- We believe that baptism is a part of the salvation process.
- The gospel is for all — all races, all classes, and all types of people.